Hello World Topic Title!

Homepage Forums Members Area GENERAL B.S. Hello World Topic Title!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Richard Middelmann
    Participant

Hi there,

South Africa has made it to the “new” site 🙂

Bill Fisher

Hello Richard! Good to hear from you. How’s the work coming along on your truck? I was following it on the old site until that went by the wayside. Hopefully, like Sascha says, the forum replies will be migrated over here and we can start updating our projects! I hope so
    Cheers
    Bill

Richard
    Participant

My truck is coming along slowly – the motor is in the frame and yesterday morning we placed the cab onto the frame – yeehaaaa

It will probably come off and on a few times until we are happy with placement and alignment with the hood, radiator.and fenders etc

Bill Fisher

Good morning everyone! Just a few questions here…. what is this “poke” feature, what does it do, and how do you go about using it?!? And Fred, I already read your response on what it is! 😉 ha ha!

@Bill Fisher: Imagine you sit next to a friend and he’s about to fall asleep and has been silent for a while. What do you do? You poke him to wake him up.

No words are needed. The poke feature we have on the site similarly lets you poke friends to get their attention. Does that make any sense to you?

Bill Fisher

Thanks for the reply Sascha, I understand the feature now, but how do you do it? Can you only poke “friends”, or can you poke any of the members to try and get things rolling?

Only logged in users can poke each other and you can only poke once and then need to wait for a poke back.
    You don’t have to be friends to poke each other.

You can poke as many people as you like.

Bill Fisher

Seems to have been a little quite around here over the last week! I guess it’s that time of year when we are trying to spend time outdoors, with the kids / grandkids or either polishing up those Diamond T’s or hammering out a few dents. I’ve spent the last few days working on the car….. last spring I trimmed back some branches on a few big ol’ white pines I have around the yard and cleared some of the over hangs on the driveway. Never thought much of it until a few days later the car was covered in sap and pine needles!! Never seen it that bad before! Anyways, realized that should have trimmed the branches right back to the tree! Did that, and have spent the last two days getting the pine gum off of the car. What a job!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.