Hello World Topic Title!

Homepage Forums Members Area GENERAL B.S. Hello World Topic Title!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello World Text!

Hello World Reply!

Reply #2

Donreid
    Participant

Hey there ! How come nobody is here? Is this sight going to work! The other one needs some information posted to let us all know what is happening.. … Don The Dishwasher

Donreid
    Participant

Still nobody here , to bad guess maybe the end is near Bill!

david payne
    Participant

HELLO !!! Don Reid. THIS IS DAVID (d.h.p.); A {NOTICE} ON THE “OLD” DIAMOND T CLASSICS WEB SITE NEEDS TO BE POSTED, TO TELL THE DIAMOND T CLASSICS MEMBERS THAT THEY NEED TO ” RE REGISTER ” ON THE “NEW” DIAMOND T CLASSICS WEB SITE. DAVID (d.h.p.).

david payne
    Participant

HELLO DON REID !!! THIS IS DAVID (d.h.p.); I HAVE POSTED A NOTICE ON THE “OLD” Diamond T Classics web site , in “PUBLIC SUBMISSIONS” ; ABOUT MY TEXT MESSAGE POSTED ON THE “NEW” Diamond T Classics web site ; after “REGISTRATION” ; (for the “NEW” web site) ; Forums – GENERAL B.S.

Donreid
    Participant

DDHP Your Message Like mine DOES NOT SHOW UP on the OLD BROKEN SCREWED UP SITE THANKS FOR TRYING Don Reid

david payne
    Participant

HELLO (!) DON REID ; SOME (“GOOD”,NEWS!!!) AFTER Login to the (“NEW”) DIAMOND T CLASSICS web site; I was able to POST a “new” LISTING {Buy and sell on EBAY;for the “new” D T web site};(1929 CARE and OPERATION OF DIAMOND T MOTOR TRUCKS,MANUAL; FOR SALE ON EBAY).

Bill Fisher

Ok, thanks to David the information about the new site registration. Glad to be back as the old site was getting worse. Anyways, I wonder if there is a way that Sascha can do a mass e-mail to all the members letting them know that we have a spark of life over here, similar to the news letter we used to get?
    Good to see the two of you here, hopefully more will come. The new site may take some getting used to, but glad it’s still alive!

Donreid
    Participant

Nice to see you finally made the move! I have sent emails to sacha and Goldminer about the information needing posted to all members but didn’t seem to help. I agree the information needs to be sent.

Bill Fisher

I see Fred made it as well, over in the buy and sell section. Hopefully more members will slowly migrate over this way.
    I haven’t tried to donate yet, as I would like some feed back from the new admin. Doesn’t seem like that is going to happen any time soon.

Macgyver
    Participant

Hey guys, glad to see some action again. I just got an email notice to come here and check it out.

I didn’t spend alot of time on the board, but sure missed it when it didn’t work. I had posted about a couple trucks and then never could reply or even log in after that.

Still plugging away on my 509. Saved up enough to buy the water pump rebuild kit. Went up $100 from last fall when I called about it. Got it installed and now I am reworking the fuel system, new carb, tank, pump etc. I may start a thread on it soon.

Good to see it going again, (the site and my truck)
    Jason

Hello,

I hope to find the time to port over the message board replies this upcoming week. Once this has been done, your messages posted to this board here will disappear, but the messages from the old board will be imported.

After the old messages have been imported, this site here will become the main site and you will see this site when you open http://www.diamondtclassics.com.

Bill Fisher

Thanks for the update Sascha. From what I see from Macgyver, you have set out an e-mail to the members, is that right? I never received one, but I’m already here…. just thought I’d let you know. Anyways, keep in touch as we are all interested in keeping it going here!
    Cheers
    Bill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.