communicate with other members

Homepage Forums Members Area GENERAL B.S. communicate with other members

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andy Hawn
    Participant

Please excuse my not knowing how to use this site to communicate with other members, but I am new to it. I was looking at the pictures of members trucks and I believe I saw an album labeled “The Motor ” . My 49 509L with Herc. JXD has the same Michiana oil conditioner on it, and I was wondering how to go about contacting the owner of that engine so I could ask them what oil filter they are using. Also, not to be critical, but is this website like “clunky” normally or is it me?

Andy Hawn

david payne
    Participant

Andy Hawn : FROM LOOKING A THE PICTURES OF MEMBERS TRUCKS, THE ALBUM ( # 244 ) LABELED “THE ENGINE” , with the Michiana oil
    conditioner ; (I THINK) THAT THE PICTURES ARE FROM THE RESTORATION OF A 1934 MODEL 211-A DIAMOND T TRUCK.
    THE RESTORATION PICTURES POSTED in the Members Trucks section (I THINK) of the 1934 MODEL 211-A DIAMOND T TRUCK was posted by William Yoder ( AKA GOLDMINER ) ; the OWNER of the DIAMOND T CLASSICS web site.
    THE DIAMOND T CLASSICS web site , has been {“SLOW”} (as you have said “CLUNKY”) to {“LOAD A PAGE”} (of recent times); I DO NOT THINK THIS IS NORMAL. Sascha Endlicher , M.A. , who created this “NEW” DIAMOND T CLASSICS web site , for William Yoder
    ( AKA GOLDMINER ) MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM of a (“SLOW” LOADING PAGE). DAVID PAYNE

Andy Hawn
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, So… I should try somehow to contact Mr. Yoder ( THE WEBSITE OWNER – who may or may not be the owner of that engine ) to ask what oil filter is being used in that oil cooler assembly? I have read that there is an effort to repair the website and I would gladly contribute some coin to that effort, however I find no description of the method to be used to achieve that goal. ( Who the money gets sent to and how is it to be accounted for )
    Andy Hawn

david payne
    Participant

Andy Hawn: CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE DIAMOND T CLASSICS web site ; diamondtclassics@sbcglobal.net ; DAVID PAYNE

david payne
    Participant

Andy Hawn: WHAT IS THE MODEL NUMBER (?) OF YOUR MICHIANA OIL CONDITIONAL , installed on your HERCULES JXD ENGINE , 1949 MODEL
    509 L , DIAMOND T TRUCK. DAVID PAYNE

david payne
    Participant

Andy Hawn: INFORMATION FROM MY 1978 FRAM MASTER CATALOG ; MICHIANA 2400 , CROSS REFERENCE TO FRAM C151A (style 27 , cartridge type ) , note: #26 , complete filter housing which takes the FRAM product as listed. Hercules 212403A.
    APPLICATIONS, SPECIFICATIONS, GASKET DATA : FRAM C151A , (style 27,cartridge type) , HERCULES 212403A , O.D. 3 5/16″ ; I.D. 9/16″ ; HEIGHT 5 7/8″ ( note: “HEIGHT” includes attached gaskets and grommets, but excludes external treads, hex nuts and CENTER TUBE EXTENSIONS. MICHIANA 2400 cross reference to FRAM C151A (style 27, cartridge type) ;
    HERCULES 212403A ; FRAM GASKET # 155234 (usage) BASE O.D. 3 13/16″ ; I.D. 3 9/16″ ; thickness 1/32″.
    DAVID PAYNE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.