Website update

Homepage Forums General Questions about the web site. Website update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bill Fisher

Here at Diamond T Classics we continue to strive to provide an informative, friendly and technically oriented website that will work towards bringing together all those with an interest in the Cadillac of Trucks!
    We have started a donation program to help fund all the various financial obligations the community incurs, which include Hosting, Software, Marketing etc.. To help support the further growth and updates of our great website here at Diamond T Classics, join our community and become a supporting member. Sign up or sign in, and make your donation today!

Bill Fisher

There has been some work on the website over the last couple of weeks, and it looks like we are moving forward! I know there are a lot of members, both old and new, that that are interested in getting the site sorted and have expressed interest in helping with the repairs financially. There is so much information here and it would be great to be able to easily access it all again. There are also lots of stories and conversations here that would be great to bring back to life.
    None of this is going to happen unless there is support from the membership. It’s just like that old Diamond T you are wanting to restore, you got to get it up and running to enjoy it. Stop by and drop us a line, consider a donation and tell us about your project!
    Cheers
    Bill

Bill Fisher

Now we need some of the features back. We need to have the ability to contact or PM each other, it would be nice to see who’s on line, and I did find the latest visitor information valuable.
    Now that things are moving forward, we need to have a method to contact the administrator and get feed back on a regular and timely basis.
    And thank you for your support.

Bill Fisher

I wonder with the website updates, if we will be getting a moderator forum as well?

Toolslinger
    Participant

I haven’t been around much, but half the time I try, the page fails to load, or I get some text version straight out of 1992.
    What is happening, and what needs to happen here? I don’t mind contributing, but it would be nice to know what we’re contributing too other than “site upgrades”. Having a target might also help…

Cheers,
    -Tim

Bill Fisher

Hey Tim, thanks for stopping by! Hope you’ve been keep well. Not sure where the Administrator has gone, but I keep trying to contact them. I’ll update you guys if I hear anything.
    Bill

david payne
    Participant

Bill Fisher : GREAT ! TO HAVE THIS WEB SITE WORKING AGAIN. DAVID PAYNE

Bill Fisher

It’s getting better! Sure glad you stayed with us David!
    Cheers
    Bill

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Bill Fisher.
    Bill Fisher

I’ve been working on the home page and I think I am making headway on pulling ads, pictures and manuals out of the dark. If you are interested, have a look and let me know what you can now find. If you want to ad your vehicle as a member, I’ll help you through the process if you like.
    Have fun and get dug in!!

david payne
    Participant

Bill Fisher: GREAT! to hear that you are working on the HOME Page {pulling Ads,Pictures and Manuals} out of the dark. DAVID

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.