Referals for Restoring Gauges

Homepage Forums Members Area Looking for parts Referals for Restoring Gauges

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DAVE
    Participant

I need to have my Deluxe gauges restored. Since this requires silk screening numbers on the glass, I am looking for someone or some place that has done them before, as they may be already set up with screens for such a task. Thank for any info.

david payne
    Participant

Williamson’s Instruments,Inc.
    2018 E. Front Ave.
    Chester, Arkansas 72934
    OPEN MONDAY – FRIDAY ; 8 AM TO 5 PM C.S.T.
    PHONE: (479) 369 – 2551 ; FAX : (479) 369 – 0127 ;
    web site : williamsons.com ; email with Questions : service@williamsons.com ; you can also fill out the short form with your QUESTIONS on the CONTACT page of their web site.
    note: Richard Middelmann had the gauges from his DIAMOND T TRUCK REPAIRED and RESTORED by
    Williamson’s Instruments,Inc.
    NOTE: Williamson’s Instruments,Inc. can do almost any CUSTOM WORK YOU DESIRE.

Jim Power
    Participant

Hi Dave,
    I recently had my complete cluster set rebuilt by Bob’s Speedometer Services in Wowell MI. See http://www.bobsspeedometer.com
    I am happy to report that they can do anything including perfect screen printing and full restoration on any of the <T> gauges. I picked them originally because I found one of their adds in a 25 year old Hemmings Motor news and after a quick Google, I found them to still be in business. Good sign. The were a peach to deal with albiet a tad bit pricey. I have absolutely no regrets. You will see some <T> gauges on their website as well as many other old cool things. Tell them Hi from jp in KS.
    Good luck. jp

david payne
    Participant

Bob’s Speedometer Services : Fuel Sending Unit Rebuild and Repair ; service available.

DAVE
    Participant

Thank you David and Jim! I’ll give them both a call.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.