Parts and Service Manuals

Homepage Forums Members Area Looking for parts Parts and Service Manuals

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

I have a 1927 and a 1947 Diamond T wreckers that I am restoring and in need of reference and service material. I have information on the motors but nothing else any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

david payne
    Participant

WHAT IS THE MODEL NUMBER (?) OF YOUR 1927 DIAMOND T WRECKER.
    WHAT IS THE MODEL NUMBER (?) OF YOUR 1947 DIAMOND T WRECKER.

Pete
    Participant

The 1927 is a 76D
    The 1947 is a 306

david payne
    Participant

Pete: I noticed in one of my ISSUES of the DIAMOND T REGISTER, that the publisher, Bill Wielinski ( now retired ) had a listing for some information about the 1927 Diamond T Truck Model 76.
    note: I will look through my back issues of the DIAMOND T REGISTER to see if I can find any information for you. note: IF the information about your DIAMOND T TRUCK MODEL 76D is NOT AVAILABLE in my back issues of the DIAMOND T REGISTER , I will send to you a PRIVATE MESSAGE with
    contact information for BILL WIELINSKI.

david payne
    Participant

Pete: CONTACT INFORMATION FOR BILL WIELINSKI ; publisher of the DIAMOND T REGISTER ( in Years Past ; Now Retired ). NOTE: BILL “MIGHT” (?) have the Information that you want for your 1927 DIAMOND T WRECKER MODEL 76D.
    WILLIAM F. WIELINSKI ; P.O. BOX 1657 ; ST. CLOUD , MN. 56302 – 1657 ;
    ( NOTE: BILL does “NOT” have a “COMPUTER” ).
    IN ONE OF MY EARY ISSUES { 1978 ? or 1979 ? } OF THE DIAMOND T REGISTER , BILL WIELINSKI SAID THAT HE HAD SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE 1927 DIAMOND T TRUCK MODEL 76.
    NOTE: BILL “MIGHT” (?) still have Some “BACK” “ISSUES” of the “DIAMOND T REGISTER” for SALE.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.