News Letter

Homepage Forums Members Area GENERAL B.S. News Letter

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Donreid
    Participant

The News Letter POP UP is a real pain in the BUTT! Can’t we place it on the DT page to subscribe to it !!! More time then enough I leave the site when it comes on as I HAVE subscribed already acouple of hundred times and never seen a NEWS Letter yet!! Little things like this DON”T help make the Site productive and drive away members.
    Members Please comment on this ! MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT MIGHT GET SOME ACTION <BUT DON’T HOLD YOUR BREATH>
    The Dishwasher

david payne
    Participant

I DO REMEMBER WHEN RECEIVING AN INFORMATION (email) LETTER ABOUT THE (new) DIAMOND T CLASSICS
    WEB SITE WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THE (new) DIAMOND T CLASSICS WEB SITE. DAVID (d.h.p.).

Toolslinger
    Participant

I could sure do without that thing too. I despise the frequency with which things like that come across screens at many websites.

Bill Fisher

I hear you Don, I get the same thing! I thought I only got it whenever I fired up the site, but before I signed in. I guess that isn’t the case!
    Anyways, haven’t heard from the Administration group, I think Sascha and the others are long gone! I would have like to donate to the site, but the Venue is corrupt! I’ve mentioned it a few times but there does not seem to be a repair on order!
    Regardless, It still is a great site, and it’s great to see some of the old timers back, and of course, it’s great to see all the new folks that have come on board to talk about these dandy old trucks!

Bill Fisher

I’m thinking the Newsletter pop up is fixed, so while I may (or may not) have your attention, I wouldn’t mind trying my hand at putting together a bit of a Newsletter myself. If only to perhaps garner a bit of interest, not only this site, but in these old trucks and the members that own them, work on them and enjoy them, I’d give it a try.

The most important thing would be to hear from the membership! If we had a few projects to follow, some news stories or auction information, even a few pictures thrown in, I might be able to get the ball rolling! We need your help and your participation to make it happen. So if you have a project on the go, a good parts source or some information you’d like to share, let us know.
    Cheers
    Bill

david payne
    Participant

Bill Fisher :I AM RECEIVING YOUR POSTED COMMENTS FROM THIS WEB SITE (Notify me of follow-up replies via email). David

Bill Fisher

Thanks for the reply David, I have sent you a PM.
    Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.