DIAMOND T TRUCK PICTURES

Homepage Forums Members Area Truck Talk, in General DIAMOND T TRUCK PICTURES

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Participant

DIAMOND T TRUCK PICTURES ARE POSTED (AND OTHER TRUCK MAKES
    AND MODELS ALSO) ON THIS WEBSITE:
    http://www.webshots.com
    SEARCH: TYPE IN DIAMOND T TRUCK TO SEE THE PICTURES.
    DHP

Bill Fisher

There’s nothing finer that looking at old vintage and antique vehicles, and for some of us, Diamond T trucks are rather special.
    There are a few sites on the net that allow you to indulge in your fondness of browsing photos of these great old trucks, but what better place to do that than right here! With over 2000 members, and new enthusiasts joining this great site almost every day, wouldn’t it be a great idea to post a few photos of our trucks right here on the forum to share with each other! This “Truck Pictures” thread looks like an ideal place to me! Maybe in the future we can link these photos to our photo albums.
    This thread ” Truck Talk, in General ” would also be a great place to show case your restoration projects, whether it be Diamond T related or not. I know some members have interests in vintage or antique vehicles other than Diamond T’s, I know I do, so why not start a new posting in this thread and show us what’s near and dear to you! I look forward to viewing and sharing photos with members of these great old vehicles, restored or not, as it will give us the opportunity to get to know each other a bit more, and learn a little of the history of each of our great old trucks and what have you!
    I won’t post anything myself right now, as my right index finger is wore out from typing this posting!!! Later!!
    Cheers
    Bill

Bill Fisher

Well, here’s my old girl. 1947 509 S.

It had been sitting in a warehouse in Missouri, last plated in 1970. I’ve spent the last few years building a shop to work on the truck, and collecting parts and pieces for the rebuild. The truck is pretty much all original, and for the most part is all there. I’ve gathered most of what I believe to be missing but I guess I’ll fine that out for sure as I go along.
    Hopefully I can finish up the shop interior this fall, to the point that I can park the truck in there and start
    the work. Looking forward to it!

Here’s a shot of the toolcrib and the mancave that needs completion before the work will start on the truck!

Havin’ too much fun!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Bill Fisher.
    Toolslinger
    Participant

Wow Bill, that’s quite the nice space you’re making to play in. I’d be tempted to move out of the house…
    Our T simply sits in our barn. Safe, and dry, but due to the family tendency to fill empty space, there’s not much room to move around it, let alone do any serious work…

Bill Fisher

I’ve been using the barn to park in as well, for a number of things. Usually park the tractor in there over the winter so it’s ready to go when i need it.
    While working on the shop, and my other car, I parked my 1950 Ford Custom in the barn to keep it safe and out of the weather…. big mistake. My two horses got into a bit of an altercation in one of the stalls (we leave the barn open for them to get in out of the weather and away from the fly’s) and consequently kicked an interior stall door open which creased up the chrome strip on the side of the car! Now I’ve something else to fix! I’ve reconfigured the latch for the stall doors so I’m confident that won’t happen again! Fingers crossed.

Here’s the old girl prior to the equine induced body work!

1950 Ford Custom

Bill Fisher

It’s starting to look like I’m high jacking this thread!

I see we are having a bit more traffic here everyday, so when you stop on by, throw up a picture of your “Ride”! Whether it’s complete, a work in progress or something that you have just acquired and have’t got around to working on yet, show us a photo. These are the things that interest us….. that’s why we’re here!

If you are having difficulty uploading photos ( it can be frustrating) try this.

Go to https://imageshack.com/ or to http://photobucket.com/ for instance, or use a site that you may already be using.
    Once at the site (these two example websites are free), browse your computer for photos that you’d like to share, upload and save the ones you want to post.
    Once you have done that, when you are posting a reply in a thread here, click on the “img” icon at the top of the reply page, and you will be prompted to “Enter the URL of the image” with you photo site open in another tab, go there and select the image you wish to post, then find the “link” icon there ( usually looks like three links of a chain). If you click on that, the link to the URL will come up. Copy it and paste it into the dialogue box on this site that asks for the URL… over writing the the http:// that is highlighted in blue. Once you enter that, you will then be prompted to enter a name for your photo. Once you hit “OK” the URL will be placed in your post. Make sure it’s located within the thread where you want it, then either repeat the proccess to add more photos, keep writing if you wish to add more text or just hit submit to finish your posting.
    If you have trouble and it doesn’t work out right, you can go back and edit your post, or hit the “Back” arrow and try again.
    Good luck and lets see some of those photos!
    Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.