Diamond T Metal Fabrication

Homepage Forums Members Area Looking for parts Diamond T Metal Fabrication

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dylan Young
    Participant

Hello, fellow Diamond T owners!

I am the proud owner of a 1949 Diamond T 201, and I am looking into starting my own fabrication shop and fabricating the center lower grille piece that goes on the 201, 306, and 404 which is impossible to find. I am also looking into fabricating the long running boards that go on the 201 pickup, the inner fender wells, among other hard-to-find sheet metal parts. If you are interested, please send me an email at diamondtmetal@yahoo.com and leave your name and phone number to contact you. You can also reach me on my cell at 408-981-1991. I am located in San Antonio, TX.

Thank y’all!
    -Dylan Young

Bill Fisher

Hello Dylan, missed your post! Are you thinking of including the 509 for the front apron piece? A lot of 509 owners out there and that seems to be a piece that gets smacked up the most.

Dylan Young
    Participant

Are you referring to that sheet metal piece that goes underneath the grille between the fenders? If so, yes I am looking into starting to stamp those on a basis of demand. Is there any physical difference between the one for the 201/306 and the 509?

Bill Fisher

I’d have to research it Dylan, but I think it’s a bit bigger. The fenders on the 509 seem to be a lot wide than those on the smaller trucks.
    Cheers
    Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.