CLARK part # 's cross ref. to DT part #'s

Homepage Forums Members Area Sharing my little bit of knowledge! CLARK part # 's cross ref. to DT part #'s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    david payne
    Participant

CLARK part # 101333 {DT ill. ref. # 24 , DT part # 6458H} GUIDE PIN (small), BRAKE SHOE ;
    CLARK part # 102322 {DT ill. ref. # 22 , DT part # 16460C} WASHER, PLAIN (round, small), GUIDE PIN.

rjkinney
    Participant

Is there a part number for the brake shoe or will I need to get them relined?

david payne
    Participant

CLARK BRAKE SHOE PART NUMBER “110020” for “BOTH” DIAMOND T TRUCK MODEL 201 FRONT AXLE BRAKE “SHOES” : { ill. ref # 21} SHOE, BRAKE, A$$EMBLY ; { DIAMOND T part # 6476H } , (Front Axles) “FORWARD” ; Note: the “FORWARD” Front Axle Brake “Lining” Shoe, is the “LONG” Brake Shoe “LINING”.
    ( ill. ref. # 33 ) SHOE, BRAKE, A$$EMBLY; { DIAMOND T part # 6479H } , “REAR” ; Note: the “REAR” “Lining” of the Brake Shoe {for the front axle }, is the “SHORT” Brake Shoe “Lining”.
    NOTE “IF” (?) you want to “RELINE” YOUR ORIGINAL BRAKE SHOES, they should be able to be “RELINED” ; “IF” (?) {the metal is “NOT” , CRACKED , WARPED , TWISTED or BENT; (or) the metal worn at contact points {excessively ***} ; (“your choice”) ; Note: IF I was the owner of a Diamond T Truck , model 201 , I would have the ORIGINAL Brake Shoes Relined ***) ; (or) you could look for the CLARK Replacement Brake Shoes. NOTE: ABOUT BUYING CLARK BRAKE SHOES for Replacements ; “IF” (?) you decide to buy the CLARK BRAKE SHOES , from a FORKLIFT SUPPLY COMPANY , {“IF” possible } bring your “ORIGINAL” DIAMOND T TRUCK MODEL 201 , BRAKE SHOES , TO { “MATCH” } your “ORIGINAL” DIAMOND T BRAKE SHOES with the CLARK {110020 } “Replacement” Brake Shoes ; at the Parts Dept. “Counter”. NOTE: THE 1946 – 1949 DIAMOND T TRUCK MODEL 201, BRAKE SHOES did interchange with the CLARK 1946 – 1949 MODEL ” PLANELOADER ” FORKLIFT {with CLARK model 650 axle}, BRAKE SHOES. NOTE: CHECK THE “RETURN” (?) “POLICY” *** of the FORKLIFT SUPPY COMPANY , “IF” you decide to buy the CLARK BRAKE SHOES and they do “NOT” Fit “CORRECTLY” *** {for example} ON YOUR DIAMOND T TRUCK , MODEL 201. NOTE: “Matching” the “New” CLARK Part , with the “OLD” Diamond T Truck Part ; at the Parts DEPT. “COUNTER” , is “ALWAYS” the “BEST” IDEA.

rjkinney
    Participant

Ok thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.