Chat night

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill Fisher

Good day everyone,
    There has been a few questions about the chat feature, and after talking with Don and hearing from Fred, I was going to propose that we fire up the old chat night again like we used to.
    Chat night used to be on Saturday and Tuesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. pacific time. Lets try that for now as a gathering place and time to see how it goes, something to aim for with a good chance that someone will be there.
    That being said, nothing is stopping anyone from checking the chat feature anytime you are signed on, I do! Lots of great information on this site, and a lot of interesting characters as well, all with a common interest.
    All you visitors / guests that visit the site now and again, jump in, join up, enjoy the site, have fun and be part of a great site and watch it grow! Once you’ve joined up, join in a chat, we’d love to hear from you!

Bill Fisher

Far be it for me to know what day it is!!! I guess last night would have been a chat night! I didn’t clue in to Don’s suggestion to have a go at it last evening….

Bill Fisher

Good morning all,
    Well another week has passed and looks like the old chat night is stumbling a little. Had a great old chat with Don last evening, it’s great to get to know members a bit more. I’m sure that we all have a few things we’d like to share or talk about, after all we are interested in the same sort of things, otherwise we would most likely not be here.
    We had a talk about “Chat Night” last evening, and thought that we would leave the Tuesday night chat behind for now, and and just make Saturday night the night that we can perhaps get on the chat site and know that chances are someone will be there to participate.
    That being said, if you see someone signed on anytime, go ahead and say hello! Just check out the members list, and do a few “friend” requests and before you know it you’ll have lots of great folks to talk to and ask questions of. With greater participation, comes a greater resource of information and a lot more help with any research you may be doing.
    So lets get some chat going and make some new friends! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.